March 7th, RME Meet & Greet

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
All the finest people seem to be showing up....but I have a BBQ I think I'm going to in GDMF Tooele at 6:00

bobmed

- - - -
All the finest people seem to be showing up....but I have a BBQ I think I'm going to in GDMF Tooele at 6:00

Watch out, it's like the twilight zone out there.
I went to a BBQ in Tooele with a friend from Magna at her friends house and didn't get out of there for three days, I also had a bad hangover :rofl:

U

unltd1

OK everyone. Tomorrow's the day. Remember, let's all try to be there between 6:00 and 6:30 before they get busy and we get all spread out. I counted 30 people who said they'd be there. I'd like to start an office pool and say $5.00 that 8 actually show up.

bobmed

- - - -
My nephew from Oregon is here with his new wife and baby so I am being required to visit tomorrow afternoon at my sister's but I'm still planning on leaving soon enough to be at Pats by at least 7.:)

Bodine

One Call That's All
In unless the bet hinges on if i'm there or not then just call me and I won't show up but i will be expecting a percentage :D

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Hey Goat...

Seeing you and Jenn are magnets for the UHP nazi, could we get you two to park at the home depot on 300 w and 2100 and take a cab over... so we all don't end up on the UHP mudflap violation list... lol

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Hey Goat...

Seeing you and Jenn are magnets for the UHP nazi, could we get you two to park at the home depot on 300 w and 2100 and take a cab over... so we all don't end up on the UHP mudflap violation list... lol

participate at your own risk!