Marlin Crawler V6 to 4cyl t-case adapter plate, MC-07, two transfer cases

94krawler

have a Marlin Crawler V6 to 4cyl t-case adapter plate, 21 spline MC-07 standard rotation dual case adapter, and two transfer cases out of an 81, and 82 toyota if i remember right. Sold my project and don't need these. I also have a mildly used 4cyl clutch and pressure plate out of an 85 pickup that was parted out. I am looking for cash or a hard top for a Jeep Wrangler TJ, High Pinion D44, or other parts for a TJ. I'm building a 97 TJ now so anything that could be put on that i am interested in. Or a JD2 model 3 bender or dies. The MC-07 standard rotation 21 spline adapter is $430 on Marlins website, I will take $400 OBO. The V6 adapter is 400 on the website so that is best offer too. Both cases i'll take $80obo for each. The clutch and pressure plate i'll take $20. The adapters from marlin are new in box and never used. They still have exactly everything in the box that originally came from Marlin when i ordered it. I don't have a picture of the clutch and t-cases. Call/Text 435-215-8879 everything is located in St. George.

Here is a link to KSL for pictures.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=20590404&cat=402

Last edited: