Marlin or OME

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
What are you doing with your truck? Building a hardcore rockcrawler, a weekend warroir or what? What tires are you planning on running?

OME should be a better riding suspension on the street and should work well offroad. It's probably more $$ then Marlin's.

Marlins stuff is probably more suited for a rig that's going to see alot of offroad use. It'll probably ride a bit stiffer then OME.

Have you considered All Pro?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Have you considered the new Old Man Emu Dakar line of suspension? I am not 100% they still have F&R OME original springs for the early Toyotas yet (I deal mostly with Cruisers/Tacomas). The Dakars are WAY cheaper than the original OME springs (which are no longer available when the Dakar is... They are great springs with the legendary OME ride and reliability...

Check it:
http://www.cruiseroutfitters.com/sus_pu4runner_dakar.html

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
cruiseroutfit said:
Have you considered the new Old Man Emu Dakar line of suspension? I am not 100% they still have F&R OME original springs for the early Toyotas yet (I deal mostly with Cruisers/Tacomas). The Dakars are WAY cheaper than the original OME springs (which are no longer available when the Dakar is... They are great springs with the legendary OME ride and reliability...

Check it:
http://www.cruiseroutfitters.com/sus_pu4runner_dakar.html

That looks like a great option Kurt, I'd really like to see one on a older Toyota.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Greg said:
That looks like a great option Kurt, I'd really like to see one on a older Toyota.

I'll see if I can dig up some pics... There are a handful of them on trucks in the SLC area, I just sold one to a kid with an 85' 4Runner, he is running the Dakar springs with some aftermarket (taller than OME) shackles, it look really good sporting 33's. Not a rockcrawler lift by any means, but a great expedition, daily driver, weekend warrior type suspension. As you know I run the OME stuff on my Taco, I couldn't be happier for the money. There are some higher dollar kits out there, but the OME has its nitch... :cool: