Mary Ellen Gulch Aug, 18th

Thardy

"FARM TOY"
We are trying to put together our August get together for the new Desert Runner T4R club. We would like to hit Mary Ellen Gulch up AF canyon. Anyone is welcome to come along!!

Last edited:

Thardy

"FARM TOY"
So we have made it official we are going to meet at Chevron either 8Am or 9AM on Saturday August 18th. Post up if you want to join us!!

The tentetive plan is to meet early and run MEG, eat lunch at the mines and then run Tibble Fork Jeep Trail (Bakers Fork Trail) to Midway then some of us will head up to Kamas for a burger then head home.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.

chans

I plan on making it. Have to work in the late afternoon but should make it through Marry Ellens.

AX10TOY

Undecided
The chevron is in highland right before the mouth of the canyon ,if you get off the freeway at the highland alpine exit and go east it's like 8 to 10 miles in and on the north side of the road you can't miss it

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Me and the wife are in. We will be the noobs. What Chevron are we meeting at in AF?

I think it's the only Chevron between I15 and the canyon, isn't it? It's called Kountry Korner and it's on the NE corner of SR92 and 5300 W. You won't miss it.

Anybody who hasn't been up there before, don't forget to bring $6 for the park entrance fee.

Last edited: