Mary Ellen Gulch Aug, 18th

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
800 at the Chevron. We roll at 0830. ;)

Saturday morning at that Chevron is a cluster. We're trying to get out and up the mountain before it gets too crowded.

sswens1

Wife and I will try to make it! we also are noobs. Haven't been up there in too long. Does anybody know if overnight parking is allowed for tow vehicles at Tibble Fork in the event that we wanted to camp overnight somewhere off the trail?

Last edited:

dutchman

KI7KSV
Wife and I will try to make it! we also are noobs. Haven't been up there in too long. Does anybody know if overnight parking is allowed for tow vehicles at Tibble Fork in the event that we wanted to camp overnight somewhere off the trail?

I know there's good parking for tow vehicles, just not sure on the overnight. You might want to call the Forest Service.

TROKITA

Hey im new to this forum.... Im Trokita Im in TTORA and Wasatch cruisers and in Tacoma World, ive been a member in those forums for quite awhile now but i never heard anything about this one. Well now im signed up and im interested to go with you guys to this meet. i just want to know a couple of things first. ive never been to this trail, what do i need, should i be worried ???, I've done Rattle Snake a few times and my truck has done that no problem. i have a 98 taco lifted 6 inches 4x4 and have the good ol toy rear E-locker.

dutchman

KI7KSV
Hey im new to this forum.... Im Trokita Im in TTORA and Wasatch cruisers and in Tacoma World, ive been a member in those forums for quite awhile now but i never heard anything about this one. Well now im signed up and im interested to go with you guys to this meet. i just want to know a couple of things first. ive never been to this trail, what do i need, should i be worried ???, I've done Rattle Snake a few times and my truck has done that no problem. i have a 98 taco lifted 6 inches 4x4 and have the good ol toy rear E-locker.

You'll be fine.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
It'll be good to meet you, Trokita. I didn't expect this trip to get big, this should be interesting. :)

Anybody who hasn't been up there, be sure to bring $6 for the entrance fee. And don't forget to bring lunch, because I don't know what time we'll hit Midway.

Last edited:

zr2ee

awesome, i'm looking forward too it. i'll be in a 06 silver tacoma with TRD zombie response bedside decals. i'm a little worried about missing my spare tire but i think i'll be alright for one run. i'll probably pick up another tow strap tonight.