Mastercraft seat sliders

idahoyj

I bought a set of used seats and they came with the sliders. I already have a set, so these are for sale.
Used, but seem to be in really good condition.
New on mastercraftsafety.com they are $85 per side.
Located in Twin Falls ID.
too oh ate 308 too oh 7 ate

$125 OBO for the pair.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,020.4 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    835.2 KB · Views: 19
  • image.png
    image.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 20

Evolved

Less-Known Member
do you have any idea if they would work on a PRP seat? Also, do these raise the seat up a lot? I only have about 4-5 inches between my head and the roof and don't really want to lose much of that room if at all possible.

idahoyj

do you have any idea if they would work on a PRP seat? Also, do these raise the seat up a lot? I only have about 4-5 inches between my head and the roof and don't really want to lose much of that room if at all possible.

I cant tell you if they will fit on the PRPs, but my (LIMITED) experience has shown most of these type seats are fairly similar in the mounting area.
The brackets are roughly 1" thick and have a spacer on the mounting bolts. I cant see any reason that the spacer couldn't be eliminated.

idahoyj

Sliders are 1" thick, plus 1/2" removeable spacers.
Sliders are 14" wide center to center.
Mounting bolts to seats are 11" and 12 3/4" front to back, on each side.

Evolved

Less-Known Member

I apologize, my first question was pretty damn vague. I might as well have asked "will these fit my application?". Let me check the dimensions of my seats and get back to you. The dimensions you posted will definitely help though.