Matching set Corp 14 and Dana 60 with roller wheels/tires $1200

I have a matching set of one-ton axles from a military vehicle, rear Corp 14, front Dana 60. 14 is complete drum to drum and 60 is complete hub to hub. Got this set a few years ago for a project, but I just sold the project. 4.56 gears, rear gov-lock (detroit style), front open and pass side drop. Includes a set of 4 16" (maybe 17's, can't remember) 8-lug wheels with small street tires for rollers. All of this has been double-wrapped in two tarps outside my house for the last 3 years. You know what these are, no haggling over missing a lugnut or surface rust. These axles are ready to bolt and go.

Price is $1,200.

Located in Pleasant Grove.

Call me and tell me when you're coming to get them, 801-376-3332, Steve.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
This should be an actual Detroit if they're from a military vehicle-- I'm going to assume these are the ones you got from E-Rock, so I'll say "it's a Detroit".

Very tempted to snag these.

This should be an actual Detroit if they're from a military vehicle-- I'm going to assume these are the ones you got from E-Rock, so I'll say "it's a Detroit".

Yes, we got them from our other friend back in the day. From a military one ton truck was what I recall. Detroit or Detroit style gov-lock. Either way it's a deal. Somebody get these out of my driveway.