Maxxis and Pitbull Tire Questions

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
K heres my ordeal....Still running my jeep as a daily driver so it sees a fair amount of street but not much. probably 10-20 miles a day local in town driving.

I have always wanted a set of Pitbull Rockers, 38X14.5XR16 or close to that, but a couple of my buddies tell me I should go for a set creepy crawlers cause they would last longer compared to the rockers.

whats yall opinions and where can I order these for semi-decent prices? ( I realize they aint going to be cheap.)

any input will be appreciated!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I dont' think Creepys like the street much... have heard better things about the Pitbulls on road, and they seem to be liked offroad as well.... *shrug

If memory serves, they are cheaper than Creepys as well... Creepys are buuuurly tires

ALF

SURE!?
My creepy's leave marks just driving on the driveway to the trailer...very soft, I don't imagine they would last long on the street at all!

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I gaurantee the Pitbulls will last longer on the street than Creepies.

Im not sure of the sizes out right now but they are making radial Rockers as well.

PM Casper Customs on here for a price quote. He can have them shipped to your door! Or his shop number is 208-745-0283. He is in Idaho Falls but he is the closest dealer around here. He is also a vendor for RME!

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Creepies for offroad and another set of car tires for on road. If you cant do it that way then just rock the creepies.. It doesn't sound like you drive much.. IMO

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!

I run creepies, and lots of the guys I wheel with run pitbulls. cheston is dead on. I would look at the maddogs! way awesome tires! evilwhitey has them on his toyota and drove from Vegas to moab, wheeled hard for 3 days and drove home, with zero problems. you just can't top a pitbull tire!!!!

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots

Im not sure of the sizes out right now but they are making radial Rockers as well.

PM Casper Customs on here for a price quote. He can have them shipped to your door! Or his shop number is 208-745-0283. He is in Idaho Falls but he is the closest dealer around here. He is also a vendor for RME!

Sweet will do tommorow afternoon!! thanks for the information yall!

casper customs

My wife drives her bronco on the street with her 37" pitbull's and I have a 98 ranger with 33" growlers on it and have run the wheels off of it so far I have had good life out of the two tires and they work awesome offroad if you have any Questions PM me and I will help you out

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I see you bought the pitbulls I told you about...congrats, I was looking at my half worn iroks the other day wishing I would have bought the pitbulls.