Maxxis Sponsered rigs

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I came across some pics of the UROC St. George event, featuring the 2 Maxxis Sponsored rigs of Creighton King and Chris Holley. They are on Maxxis.com . Go to the Photo Gallery and they are the 2nd featured item down. Scrool thru the pics and see who you know in there!

I think it's neat to see more big sponsers getting in to these events.

Congrats Creighton and Chris!

Caleb

Originally posted by Jeremy
they look like Claws to me:confused:

I thought they were at first...I would copmpare the design to the Bias Claws(a little more aggresive than the Radials)

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by Jeremy
they look like Claws to me:confused:

Thats exactally what I said when I first saw them. Comparing them side by side reveals alot of diffrence....... But they still have the same look.

Originally posted by supergper
BTW, how did Chris like them...they seemed to do pretty good???

At the beginning of each day he wasn't impressed, but after the ground had dried up, the tires did great. They are pretty short and wide, but they hook up well. Chris belives that they are comparable to SSR's and BFG's.

Chris started out with 6 & 8 PSI in his tires and ended up with 2.5 and 3.5 PSI! (Brand new Bias ply tires don't flex too well!)

Caleb

Originally posted by Greg

At the beginning of each day he wasn't impressed, but after the ground had dried up, the tires did great. They are pretty short and wide, but they hook up well. Chris belives that they are comparable to SSR's and BFG's.

Chris started out with 6 & 8 PSI in his tires and ended up with 2.5 and 3.5 PSI! (Brand new Bias ply tires don't flex too well!)

I dont think any tires were too good in the mornings...the course was just plain slick...:p

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by supergper

I dont think any tires were too good in the mornings...the course was just plain slick...:p

Exactally..... But since the tires were new to Chris, he was a bit worried. Then he realized that everyone else was sliding around just as much! :eek:

Caleb

yeah in fact the only thing I saw do good in teh early mornings was Tiny:D

he made it up #3 (widow maker) the second run of the day :eek: