Maybe I should post one of these...

TigerStripe40

Arrogant Bastard
OK, OK, so I am a little late with this.

My name is James, and I am a Cruiser head. I have a 1976 FJ40, that is a multitude of colors (Mustard Yellow, Gloss Yellow, Black. Blue, Green, and Red, not to mention Rust).

I have some custoemr body work by both G and Fe O-3.

I have a desmogged, and refreshed 2F motor, with header, non-usa goodies, and the truck REALLY scoots along.

Suspension is stock Spring under axle with Old Man Emu springs, and extended anti-inversion shackles. 35" MTR's round up the tire department.

Currently in the works are rear disk brakes, and a Saginaw Power Steering conversion.

Oh, I also have a customer made, tiger striped dash.

TigerStripe40

Arrogant Bastard
Hmm... To do it all over again, I'd probably get a SAS'd 4Runner or a SFA minitruck. Oh well, live and learn I suppose...
There's no way I'm giving up my cruiser, though!

Caleb

Welcome to the board...glad to see you joined

Originally posted by TigerStripe40
Hmm... To do it all over again, I'd probably get a SAS'd 4Runner or a SFA minitruck. Oh well, live and learn I suppose...
There's no way I'm giving up my cruiser, though!

You know I would prolly do the same...but like you I will prolly never sell my Jeep...

shmoesmith

Originally posted by Herzog
Not Another Cruiser freak...

Welcome to RME. :D
Yeah, whats up with all these land cruiser people anyway? and how come they are all behave like self rightous jerks around me and anyone else i see them around?(with the exception to tigerstripe40 and matt at RRO)? Tigerstripe, didnt you drop your wasatch cruisers membership and tear all their stickers off of your rig because you were sick of all of the cruiser owners attitudes?...just my 2cents. <whispers "get a zuk!"> :D

btw, just giving you grief as i am obligated to as your friend:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by shmoesmith

Yeah, whats up with all these land cruiser people anyway? and how come they are all behave like self rightous jerks around me and anyone else i see them around?(with the exception to tigerstripe40 and matt at RRO)? Tigerstripe, didnt you drop your wasatch cruisers membership and tear all their stickers off of your rig because you were sick of all of the cruiser owners attitudes?...just my 2cents. <whispers "get a zuk!"> :D ...

Really.....:rolleyes:

GF!

grinch

inner city redneck
Shawn there are more than 2 of you cruiser guys...... Heck she dosent post alot but cruiser kitten has a bitchen 350 F.I. cruiser.... Its so fun to drive we even let her hang out with us Jeepers guys.....

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by grinch
Shawn there are more than 2 of you cruiser guys.........

That I know of...

Cruiseroutfit
Shawn
cruiserkitten
tigerstripe40
Wasatchcruiser
cruiser

so that makes 6 out of 661... or roughly 1%... Why are you so intimidated? :D ;) :p

grinch

inner city redneck
Not intimidated..... Just far superior..... JK.....Please dont anybody get thier pantys in a bunch...... they make G stringns to solve this problem....... Its all just fun and games till somone pokes my eye out......