Mayday, Who all lives in Ephraim?

offroaddave

It's just one term!
Not really an emergancy, but close.
I burned up my wheel bearing in our fifth wheel friday.
And then it got worse. anyway I need a measurement for the spring mounts. :hickey:

I have the new axle but did'nt think to take the measurment before we bailed.
I was thinking from backing plate to outside the mount, and then from the inside of mount to opposite mount.
If anyone could do that there's a cube in it for ya, Or what ever else you drink.

It's @ Walmart. :eek:

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Was that you Saturday messing with a wheel bearing on the main drag? Musta been something in the air in the area. Towing a trailer for my son (moved him from Ephraim to Cedar City) I had an oil system failure in my Supercrew, between Beaver and Cedar City.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Is it still there? I will drive by there in the morning on my way to the shop. If its there I can measure it for you, If you come after it in the evening I can help you, Ive got a welder on my Jeep or your welcome to bring it over to my garage to fix it.

Last edited:

offroaddave

It's just one term!
Is it still there? I will drive by there in the morning on my way to the shop. If its there I can measure it for you, If you come after it in the evening I can help you, Ive got a welder on my Jeep or your welcome to bring it over to my garage to fix it.

Yes, Still there. I'm not going to make it until sat afternoon. I do still need a measurement, But I also think I need to measure from backing plate to backing plate. I am starting to second guess my first measurement. :eek:
I don't want to be more of a burden than nessesary but if needed I might take you up on your welder or garage.
Thanks that's very kind.
Dave

Last edited:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Yes, Still there. I'm not going to make it until sat afternoon. I do still need a measurement, But I also think I need to measure from backing plate to backing plate. I am starting to second guess my first measurement. :eek:
I don't want to be more of a burden than nessesary but if needed I might take you up on your welder or garage.
Thanks that's very kind.
Dave

Dave, I will take some measurements on my way home tonight, and get them posted, your are more than welcome to use my garage/welder/torch/tools, the only hang up is I will only be home until about noon. then Im going to Richfield for the rockcrawl comp, but I can help you until then, so if we could get an early start on it saturday that would be good. call me at 435-851-0090 James

offroaddave

It's just one term!
Dave, I will take some measurements on my way home tonight, and get them posted, your are more than welcome to use my garage/welder/torch/tools, the only hang up is I will only be home until about noon. then Im going to Richfield for the rockcrawl comp, but I can help you until then, so if we could get an early start on it saturday that would be good. call me at 435-851-0090 James

Your awesome man. If I get those measurements I should be fine.
I have to work sat, but should be off by 10:00 easy. But another two hour drive up there. Swing by on your way out, if I'm there I'll have the drink of your choice. Or if there's any thing else I can do for you?

You have a friend in Sunset. :hickey:

offroaddave

It's just one term!
Was that you Saturday messing with a wheel bearing on the main drag? Musta been something in the air in the area. Towing a trailer for my son (moved him from Ephraim to Cedar City) I had an oil system failure in my Supercrew, between Beaver and Cedar City.

Yea that was me.
About thirty min dodging cars, I drove off the jack and three legged it to a safer place. :)

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
measurments for axle....click on picture to see a bigger version. hope this helps.

Attachments

• 100_0829.jpg
    100_0829.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: