McNugget shaped like America...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
...As for me, I show my support with my wallet. No McDonalds for a while. Why the crap would you call the cops on kids having harmless fun?

Beleive me I have done dumber (water-ballooning the driveup) but being a rowdy high schooler that did similar things, chances are high that they did use vulgar language and they were backing up a line ;) Should they be charged... I say yes because they got caught :rofl: Teens should only get away with the stuff they actually get away with. For heavens sakes if your too dumb to flag your plates in these stunts you need to be stopped :p

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
aaahhh, no.
They called the cops on kids having fun in the drive-up.
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=8485390

As for me, I show my support with my wallet. No McDonalds for a while. Why the crap would you call the cops on kids having harmless fun?
!? I'm surprised McD's isn't suing the kids for it :rolleyes:
Beleive me I have done dumber (water-ballooning the driveup) but being a rowdy high schooler that did similar things, chances are high that they did use vulgar language and they were backing up a line ;) Should they be charged... I say yes because they got caught :rofl: Teens should only get away with the stuff they actually get away with. For heavens sakes if your too dumb to flag your plates in these stunts you need to be stopped :p

Damn straight! Nothing is illegal, until you get caught ;)

bkendall

JK Owner
The best part of the comments and questions:

"Will this include dipping sauce?"
"Yes, I will include sauce that makes you smile."

Caleb

No kidding. If all I was guilty of was rapping my order, I'd be in pretty good shape. :rofl: Never got caught though so none of it ever happened :p

When I first started reading the KSL article, I thought the reporter was trying to say the teens raped their order :eek: :rofl:

Dal Bone

Kurt, speaking of water balooning...do you remember back in the day we were at the Chevron in Draper and those high school kids started water balooninng us? I think you were there with your cruiser and Darton was there with his green cherokee. I seem to remember you running them down and scaring the shat out of them...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Kurt, speaking of water balooning...do you remember back in the day we were at the Chevron in Draper and those high school kids started water balooninng us? I think you were there with your cruiser and Darton was there with his green cherokee. I seem to remember you running them down and scaring the shat out of them...

Hmmm, that doesn't sound familiar?? Then again I have to think hard about all the individual episodes that happened when I was a lad.... or last year for that matter. Usually it was us water-balooning people at that Chevron? Though I remember D-doggin and Ramiriez were there when my brother got schwacked with a golf club and then took the dudes entire set of clubs... as I recall Bolgucki's mouth started that one?

Edit: Btw who is this? :confused:

Dal Bone

Hmmm, that doesn't sound familiar?? Then again I have to think hard about all the individual episodes that happened when I was a lad.... or last year for that matter. Usually it was us water-balooning people at that Chevron? Though I remember D-doggin and Ramiriez were there when my brother got schwacked with a golf club and then took the dudes entire set of clubs... as I recall Bolgucki's mouth started that one?

Edit: Btw who is this? :confused:

This is Dalin Larsen. I was(am) good friends with Brannan Mickelson and knew Rammy and Darton. I also seem to remember going on a wheeling trip up AF canyon and going up to Forest Lake(?) and you decided to ride on the roof with a camera as someone drove through a mud pit.....but that was a long time ago :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
This is Dalin Larsen. I was(am) good friends with Brannan Mickelson and knew Rammy and Darton. I also seem to remember going on a wheeling trip up AF canyon and going up to Forest Lake(?) and you decided to ride on the roof with a camera as someone drove through a mud pit.....but that was a long time ago :D

Whats up Dalin, long time no see! I remember that mud pit. I think it was Spunky's old Cruiser. As I recall you had a fast car of some sort back in those days? Good to hear from you! :cool: