Members Rigs

S

sukaB

Well I'm under contract not to say,
but I will say that it was mentioned before I left
All I said when I finally found out I said **** i knew it....
A Damn _____
We did use a big motr to push it though....

I love TV

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by sukaB
Well I'm under contract not to say,
but I will say that it was mentioned before I left
All I said when I finally found out I said **** i knew it....
A Damn _____
We did use a big motr to push it though....

I love TV

ok we are gonna guess....

a zamboni?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
ahhh i wish i had a jeep not a cherogrocer soccer mom volvo wagon unibody piece of horse puckey. all i ever wanted was a frame, is that too much to ask? IS IT????
sorry for the outburst, need sleep...
-nate

p.s. nc zuk that is pretty sweet, i like your longarms. i would like to build something similar but i think i would rather have 1/4 ellip in the rear and just a shackle reversal setup soa in the front. too much thinking involved, and the jeep is in the garage anyways.

Last edited:
Originally posted by xj_punk
ahhh i wish i had a jeep not a cherogrocer soccer mom volvo wagon unibody piece of horse puckey. all i ever wanted was a frame, is that too much to ask? IS IT????
-nate

No, go ahead and vent. We know your pain. In fact many of us are plagued by the uni as well...
I think I'm going to invent a frame conversion kit or something like that. Or maybe I'll call it a "add-a-frame" kit or something like that. hehe..

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Originally posted by xj_punk
-nate

Why make excuses? Unibody can't be that bad of a concept--arn't tube buggies essentially unibody? :D

You'll never here me say, "I could go up that if I didnt have a unibody". Makes it more fun working around things. If you don't want to overcome limitations of a vehicle, then buy a bender and a 220 and go at it on your own. :

Cody

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by GroceryGetter

Why make excuses? Unibody can't be that bad of a concept--arn't tube buggies essentially unibody? :D

You'll never here me say, "I could go up that if I didnt have a unibody". Makes it more fun working around things. If you don't want to overcome limitations of a vehicle, then buy a bender and a 220 and go at it on your own. :

Cody

Well said.