Soccer Mom
Here is my Jeep:

Fins and Things
fc405575.jpg

Poison Spider
fc404f1f.jpg

Poser Pic
fc3f0321.jpg

And just to be cool I'm gonna list all my poser stuff too!

I've got the 4.0 6 cyl, AX-15 Tranny, NP231 with short shaft kit. Stock axles and gears, Trashlok, 4" RE lift with 33's.

In progress as of this week.. Skyjacker 6" monoleaf kit and dana 44 axleswap with arb and 4.10 gears.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
My truck at Bartlett Wash, Moab

fc2fd36d.jpg

Rattlesnake Filter thing before the Tree.

fba68d08.jpg

Clean and in Front of my house.

fbbc93be.jpg

Last edited:

Bones

Originally posted by harkinoff
here's my pile, I have only wheeled it once since the new body, reason it's still pretty:rolleyes:
I swear I saw that sitting along a frontage road off the interstate when I was out to visit. I fumbled for the camara to get a pic for my friend who's building a Scout, but missed it :D Nice rig and nice color :D

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Man, shlingdawg I would have been pissing my pants if I were in your position. That is one of the sweetest pics I have seen in a long time. What trail is that?

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by Bones

I swear I saw that sitting along a frontage road off the interstate when I was out to visit. I fumbled for the camara to get a pic for my friend who's building a Scout, but missed it :D Nice rig and nice color :D

thanks..... the only time mine sat by freeway is when I ran out of gas, luckily I had gas in the back so I didn't have to walk:rolleyes: