Memorial Day Crowded Rattlesnake/Constrictor

chadbuckner

Oh what a feeling..Toyota
Klif01 said:
On your way up to the con there is a fork and you go down to the right, its a short like 50ft long section right before the constrictor. Its about all I got to see of constrictor. I want to see your pictures chad wherever you are.....
I have only 10 pics on my roll right now and I will fill it up with more this weekend, then I will get it developed onto cd and post them up sorry its taking so long....... you ever get your drive line fixed? I finally got my main leaf fixed.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
chadbuckner said:
I have only 10 pics on my roll right now and I will fill it up with more this weekend, then I will get it developed onto cd and post them up sorry its taking so long....... you ever get your drive line fixed? I finally got my main leaf fixed.

Don't worry about it, I'm just giving you a hard time. Yah I got it fixed 112 dollars later, My dust shield had to be replaced (right on top of the splines) I got the shaft tubed with the thickest stuf six states said he had. .156 wall. ITs heavy now, I also broke the fitting off that fills the splines with grease and they didn't have a replacement. Its not standard thread, stupid toyota.

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Klif01 said:
Don't worry about it, I'm just giving you a hard time. Yah I got it fixed 112 dollars later, My dust shield had to be replaced (right on top of the splines) I got the shaft tubed with the thickest stuf six states said he had. .156 wall. ITs heavy now, I also broke the fitting off that fills the splines with grease and they didn't have a replacement. Its not standard thread, stupid toyota.

I was standing right there when you did that, I thought we might see you on Tues. Try a flat blade screwdriver to get out the busted off zerk, then get a needle zerk fitting from Jason.

Andy

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Andy said:
I was standing right there when you did that, I thought we might see you on Tues. Try a flat blade screwdriver to get out the busted off zerk, then get a needle zerk fitting from Jason.

Andy

When I bent the driveshaft? Or when I took it to six states, is that where you work?
I can actually get a needle into the fitting right now (I work at lube doc and we have a million needle fittings, so for now it will do.
Were you the person I asked "am I hitting my driveshaft?" Anyway ohh well, hopefully I won't muff stuf up next time I get out.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
stripeshirtman said:
In Tim's last picture it looks like Jason's (SAMI) samurai.

*twilight zone music*

makes sense, CAUSE IT IS!!!! :D
creepy huh?
he sold it to one of his buddies apparently

Paul R

xj_punk said:
*twilight zone music*

makes sense, CAUSE IT IS!!!! :D
creepy huh?
he sold it to one of his buddies apparently

yeah he sold it to a kid named mike i just didn't think he would be out wheelin it that soon but it is cool he was :D

P.S. Thanks for the confirmation. :cool:

crazy zuk

stripeshirtman said:
yeah he sold it to a kid named mike i just didn't think he would be out wheelin it that soon but it is cool he was :D

P.S. Thanks for the confirmation. :cool:
wow, looks like fun
i was down in little moab
i know how to get to 5 mile pass, but were are rattle snake and constrictor in the area?
like, if i were to start in the parking area, were do i go from there?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
just a pic i like that my friend took with his phone
f84f9d5b.jpg

Klif01

Do I bother you?
crazy zuk said:
wow, looks like fun
i was down in little moab
i know how to get to 5 mile pass, but were are rattle snake and constrictor in the area?
like, if i were to start in the parking area, were do i go from there?

Its easiest to find the trail by following someone, my third time out there was at night and I passed up the trailhead. But if you can understand this, from the parking area follow the road towards the mountains, at the first fork stay left, then you turn right up a wash, if you see a sign on the right that says rattlesnake trail yada yada yada 3+ then you are in the right wash and you can't really go wrong from there!