• Tusher Tunnel/Hidden Canyon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A little rock crawling action

• Hell's Revenge

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, time to get serious! Here is a poll for everyone who plans on coming to the RME run this year. Please vote for what kind of run you want and your trail preference. There will only be one choice for the expedition run so if that's your choice, you'll be going wherever Greg takes you. :)

As far as a girls run goes, I think I'm going to scrap that idea for this year and instead we'll just all go out and enjoy everyone's company. I know quite a few wives who enjoy driving from time to time, but wouldn't feel comfortable running an entire trail by themselves. Plus, I don't like the idea of being without my HunkyBear all day long. :hickey: And I know most of you girls feel the same way.

Let the voting begin! :greg:

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Trouble run? Never heard of it... any other details?

I think Tusher Tunnel could be a fun Monday run. We loved it last year, and it works well for a leaving town all packed up run :)

Trouble run? Never heard of it... any other details?

I think Tusher Tunnel could be a fun Monday run. We loved it last year, and it works well for a leaving town all packed up run :)
As far as the "trouble run", I just meant a run that was a little bit more difficult than say PSM. I'm fine with the same Monday run we did last year, this is strictly for Saturday, not the rest of the weekend. ;)
Is this the Saturday run?
Yes, just the RME run. I'm voting for the rest of the weekend to be our usual schedule o'fun! :greg: