Northern Utah Memorial Day?? Snakes or AF??

user

So I know the plan was for snakes tomorrow but I have seen a few posts about American fork. Just wondering what everyone's planning to do is everyone sticking with snakes or heading up american fork?? If snakes then see ya at chevron at 9 if AF then where and what time will you guys be planning to meet?? I have been dying to check out AF from the YouTube videos I have seen it looks like a lot of fun. Snakes looks cool too though just seems like it might be pretty quick. But I guess I could drive around the 5 mile area and keep myself entertained lol.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
AFC is going to be sloppy wet still. On the mountain trails, mud is considered trail damage. I'd go to snakes, AFC will be there all summer.

Zac001

so how many people are going to snakes? and ill need directions from the ogden area as ive never been down... also what time is everyone meeting up

4x4life

I went up AFC today and started up forest lake. I stopped to talk to some forest service guys and they said snow is to deep to get through to forest lake. I am guessing that's the same story for the other fun trails. So AFC is all open but snow still might cut your day short. We are headed out to snakes, meeting at chevron at 9am.

user

I went up AFC today and started up forest lake. I stopped to talk to some forest service guys and they said snow is to deep to get through to forest lake. I am guessing that's the same story for the other fun trails. So AFC is all open but snow still might cut your day short. We are headed out to snakes, meeting at chevron at 9am.

Yeh sounds like it needs to dry up a bit. But I'll be there in the morning for snakes!