memorial weekend trip thread

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
ok everyone put your pics here, i dont have many as i was driving and had no passanger to take pics. i will post up what i have tonight though.

so friday me and spork and his wife met up and ran kane creek, this trail supprised me. did not know of the harder areas in it, which made it very fun
along with the great views and water crossings. spork beat his rig pretty hard (stock tacoma with sliders is all) but made it threw the trail unassisted.

of course friday night was the bbq which was great amy was hilarious and big thanks to shane and her organizing that great get together.

i met up with mesha at the bbq and was decided to run pritchett with the mffw crew which was a great choice. i think we might have had 10 rigs on the run. we got up to a optional climb with the water hole to the left of it , chris (csr) went right up mesha gave it a shot but by this time it was muddy and wet. so he took the easier by pass as did i. bamf was along for the ride in his big cj and tried and tried to get up the hard climb but with the mud just could not get it. we had a sammi buggy with us running toyota running gear sorry i did not catch your names, he was able to make it up the first ledge but then the buggy took a bad bounce and put him on his lid with the engine sitting in the pond we winched him over and pulled the plugs and found to much water in the oil so they and bamf turned around there and headed out. me, mesha, and csr took off and cought up to jeff and the rest of the crew at rock pile where jeff was giving it all he had but the new pitbulls would not let him up the rock pile. csr went right up and mesha was having problems with his front end unloading so he went up son of rock pile. i was able this year to get up the pile on my second attempt.

not much other drama the rest of the trail then we ran behind the rocks we were all able to all get up white knuckle and on our way.

sunday me and mesha and his family hiked up the power dam water fall trail and his kids did some swimming, i have to say a big thanks to them for letting me tag along, and find some spots for my kids to come along and have some fun next year. we hit up mexican food for lunch.

monday i got up and packed up and met up with mesha and csr up at bfe, we decided to run upper heldorado, mesha relized he had ripped a link mount almost off his front axle so his stayed on the trailer. so we loaded up and headed for the trail, there was really no drama on the trail, i have some very nice new body damage and almost layed my truck on its side. but the big news is chris (csr) one shot the water fall it was amazing, i pulled up on it and the truck started to climb i just did not have the guts yet to really get on the gas so i winched over.

then we headed home threw the wind trip home was slow till price but after that was great.

thanks again and i will be back next year for sure.

sparky

That was me in the little buggy I'm David and my co pilot was Zerik. His very first time on the rocks I put his head in the water. Thank you again for all your guys help. As soon as I have time to learn how to post pics I'll puts some up and some videos. Awesome weekend.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I was a great trip. The kids and wife enjoyed meeting you. Davy had a blast watching Ryan rip parts off of your car on Helldorado.

The water flop was awesome!

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
mesha relized he had ripped a link mount almost off his front axle so his stayed on the trailer.

:eek: That must have been embarrassing, don't know what that's like :guilty:

Already posted in the waterfall bragging thread, but here are the other videos.

Kiel and Jpest made it look it easy:

[YOUTUBE]6jALCe5iqgs[/YOUTUBE]

I didn't make it until the 4th attempt, this was the most exciting:

[YOUTUBE]gkOnSMUfAcE[/YOUTUBE]

And success:

[YOUTUBE]GiUgWfybcuw[/YOUTUBE]

Swoop69

Lookin' good Kiel!

Sorry we didnt make it for drinks Sunday night. We were pretty beat from all those "hard core" trails we did!

nice to meet you and the wife.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
benjy looks good man that was close.

chris (csr) hit it once and was half way up and hung up on his sliders, backed down a bit and hit it hard enough to get his sliders threw.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
[QUOTE

I didn't make it until the 4th attempt, this was the most exciting:

[YOUTUBE]GiUgWfybcuw[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

rev limit much:D:D

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Nice job benjamin!!! Time for a buggy yet ;)

No, the downtime would kill me :p I dread the week or two it will take me to finish up the jeep.

Now hurry up and finish your buggy so you can show me how much cooler they are :greg:

Swoop69

Swoop69 and Lee taking on Launch Pad in a Jeepester and Tacoma. Very nice guys. Its was awesome wheeling with you two.

www.youtube.com/user/tobynorton?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/kQQipRLud4o

Thanks for the videos! Fun trip for sure!

I dont have a lot of pics of others, sorry, my camera just seems to like jeepsters!

here is the link to the pics I got.

There were a few of steve and tacoman99...

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll170/amansouri98/Jeep Stuff/Moab 2011/?albumview=slideshow

Addiction

Life is Good!!
Chasing SixStringSteve

Steve, here is some of the video I caught on the GoPro following through Poison Spider and Golden Spike. The Toyota did great!!

[YOUTUBE]GX5n_JrfWDU[/YOUTUBE]

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I miss wheeling with my friends, seeing these pics makes me wish I went.

If it makes you feel better I had a much harder time with the hot tub this year. It took me about 11-12 tries. It only took justin once:rolleyes: