Mepco Larry Miller Comp

Brett

Meat-Hippy
TEAM FRED said:
Does anybody have any info on the competition that is scheduled for November?
According to RCAA's site they also had one this June.

According to everyone at Mepco (and that's where I work) there isn't one. I know you called earlier today about this, since everyone was asking each other about it, and no one had heard about it. Where'd you hear about one in November??? :confused:

PS The one that was supposed to happen in June never happened....go figure

EDIT: Ahhhh....I checked RCAA's site......just ignore that november comp, cause it won't happen.....they never follow through with them :rolleyes:

Last edited:

sukaB

Banned
Yes I would call that POO as well..

I bet POO drove it once....That's why it's doomed as POO....
Till we are done..

I'm just fixing another shops blunders.... :ugh:

gtidrivr

does poo realise that all thats happening is shooting of ones own foot- er hoof!!
he just doesn't get it huh...
and to think poo has all of the "investors" bull poo'd into thinking poo can make it happen i guess poo is showing them now!!

Brett

Meat-Hippy
gtidrivr said:
does poo realise that all thats happening is shooting of ones own foot- er hoof!!
and to think poo has all of the "investors" bull poo'd into thinking poo can make it happen i guess poo is showing them now!!

BWAHAHHAHAHAHH :rofl:

sukaB

Banned
gtidrivr said:

Hahahahahaha POO has no shoe or foot it's just POO
Hahahahahehehehehehe :D :rofl:

Poo--El show emm

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
What were they gonna do at this comp? Compete to see who has the most bolt ons on there Rubicon? Or see who has a Rubicon with the LEAST vibration? :rofl: :rofl:

POO....................................................................

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Hickey said:
What were they gonna do at this comp? Compete to see who has the most bolt ons on there Rubicon? Or see who has a Rubicon with the LEAST vibration? :rofl: :rofl:

POO....................................................................

:eek: OMG

BAAAAAAHAAAHA

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: