Merry Christmas all!

ubae

Not an FBI agent
I just wanted to take this oportunity to wish all my good friends a great holiday season! Be safe out there and have a good one. :)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
It will get better, man.

I'm happy to be alive, not booted by the bank out of my house, reasonably free to do what I really want to still, and blessed with two beautiful, healthy kids. Plus, all the retards I've met from RME are all decent people I'm proud to count as friends. :D

I still can't believe it's Christmas already though. :eek:

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
It will get better, man.

I'm happy to be alive, :D

I still can't believe it's Christmas already though. :eek:

NO COMPLAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, the divorce was a good thing, was like 7 years of trying to swim upstream in the river of life with 'crete kicks.... repossessing the Bronc was a good thing, put a lot of love into this rig, and just got abused for 3 months, down side is almost double owed on it now versus when I let my ex nephew take over the payments....:confused:

replaced the controlling, emotionally abusive, and infidel 32 year old with a 20.92 year old.... happy about that.......:greg:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
snowyx1.jpg

shotgunred

TEAM LOGAN
Merry Christmas everyone

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday. Try to be descent to the in-laws. CM's Preferred stock in the egg nog works for me. :D

projektdotnet

Cruiserhead
What's so merry about it this year? I say bah f**king humbug, worst christmas this year ever. I can't wait for this stupid f**king day to end.