Merry Christmas!!!!

OCNORB

Supporting Member
My Dad just sent me that pic. I talked to my bro and he said he has over 1" on his windshield. Cache Valley area.

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
Went to bed in June woke up in December

Pics from Tooele.

Attachments

• junesnow2.jpg
    junesnow2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 24
  • junesnow 1.jpg
    junesnow 1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 22

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
OCNORB said:
Yeah... they seem to have two seasons up there...almost summer and almost winter. :rofl:

Winter gets there......Late Jan. and Feb. are usually kinda nasty......daytime highs in single digits or less for a few weeks..........Brrrrrr Brrrrrrr......

DrMoab

Chiksic said:
Yeah, this year sucks.
Sounds about typical for a Utahn....Complain when we don't have enough water and complain when we do....Personaly I am loving this year...Since I have to work outside its nice to be almost to the middle of June and not have it be in the mid-90s yet.

I hate hot weather.

mowlasley

DrMoab said:
Sounds about typical for a Utahn....Complain when we don't have enough water and complain when we do....Personaly I am loving this year...Since I have to work outside its nice to be almost to the middle of June and not have it be in the mid-90s yet.

I hate hot weather.

Amen, brother. All this rain, and it is still not too humid! I am an Iowa boy and this is perfect to me.

OCNORB

Supporting Member
DrMoab said:

I hate hot weather.

I don't see a single complaint in this thread complaining about water! I am loving it too, just can't get some of the things done that I need to because of the rain.

Last edited:

andy d

come on, give me a hug.
i love the rain, if its raining, my wife can't make me do yard work. let it rain, let it rain, let it rain. the reservoirs are almost full, the rivers are full, my lawn is still green and i don't even water. this is one of the best years ever. sorry chiksic.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
We (the Wasatch Cruiser Club) were clearing a roaf for the Forest Service down west of Nephi today... topless Cruiser, snow banks, stuck rigs, and lots of beer cans. Good times :D