metal building where to buy contest

mesha

By endurance we conquer
:confused:Why would you help me you ask? Read through to find out he he

I am going to put a metal building in my back yard. Looking into the 20'x30'-30'x40' range. I will put down the pad and it has to be one of the ones that is considered portable(for zoning reasons). I have been talking with a local vendor here in Am fork, but figure there are a million people selling these. I have tried ksl and google searches and have had less than great results. Another thing that google doesn't tell me is the experiences fellow RMErs have had with companies here in Utah.

If you know of a place post up the number or the name of the company. If you build them send me a PM.

some sellers will let you put it up yourself and some require their "techs" to do the install. Looking for something like this but not to set on exact type yet. I will provide my own flower pots and plants.:rolleyes:

There will be a prize for the winner.:D You will get a cool soft sided tool bag.

Attachments

• thumbs_metal-buildings-metal-garage-a-model.gif.pagespeed.ce.zDrQIDFrEH.gif
    thumbs_metal-buildings-metal-garage-a-model.gif.pagespeed.ce.zDrQIDFrEH.gif
    9.3 KB · Views: 136

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Give Erectors West a call, he built my building kit and did the install... twice. I'd have them do it a third time if needed :D

Sherm is the contact, his son Nick is here on RME and is a amazing fabricator... Sherm must have taught him well.

Bucking Bronco

I was pricing larger ones for business use and probably contacted 20 companies. I was most impressed with Clearly Steel Buildings. However I did not end up building one and Erectors West was not on my list. So with Cruiseroutfits referral, I would try them first.

littlyota

I have been looking at the same thing. To many options. Please let us know any information you find out. A guy down the road just started putting his up. I am going to go and talk to him. I need 20x48.

The Amish folks in our neck of the woods quoted me a 30x40 metal pole barn with a 16 foot interior height erected for 7200 bucks. That includes windows, two roll up doors and two regular doors. Dirt floor, but this might give you an idea of how much you could build it for yourself.

30 x 40 concrete pad poured inside after the building is done with extra support for a two post lift will cost me 4800.