Metal Fabricator needed.

MattL

I need some one to build one of these. I am not currently set up to do this kind of stuff.

Anyone wanna help out?

MattL

Here are the highly secret plans.. any takers?

it will be going on asm465/205 for a wilwood push slave...

Last edited:

WJL

Need to dimension ie: size X" x X"x X", hole layout, bracing size, what size are the bolts going thru the holes if 3/8 you want to go a little larger just in case tolarances are a little off.

Last edited:

MattL

Honestly I dont know what the measurements are going to be, I know that is lame... But it goes where the cover is on the sm465 tranny is so that is where the bolt holes line up. I can get rough measurements by taking a tape but it doesnt have to be exact, just something that will be sturdy, mountable on a 465 and be able to hold my slave cylinder. So if you have a better idea then lets see it or ?? I am open to suggestions as this isnt set in stone other than something needs to be made.. :)

In reality doenst have to be fancy just stong.

thanks

WJL

you don't understand you need dimesions and layout. to fabricate a bracket. I also just don't have a sm465 trany laying around to take measurments.

Can't help ya. I tried. Bye

MattL

Here I am again, I hope I am not to late, I was assuming that the wilwoods are all the same size and I was wrong, and after looking at the picture again, I am still wrong. Anyway after getting my hardware today the location of the mounting in the second picture with the blue slave is ideal. I included a pic ture with some lines :). It looks to be the same in the orginal picture but not as clear

On the tranny there is a bracing fin both horizontal and vertical. If the mounting point, for the stationary part of the slave was 1/2 inch then that would be ideal.

Let me know if that makes no sense.

Thanks again,
--Matt