MFFW Clean-up at Area BFE

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Moab Friends-For-Wheelin' is planning a clean-up day at Area BFE for Saturday May 22nd, 2010. We will primarily be concentrating on the trails, since the upper area will be used for a concert the following weekend and will probably need a separate clean-up after that. We will also be making a donation to help keep the area open!

If anyone is in town then and would like to help out, meet at BFE at 9:30 AM. After the clean-up, we will be hitting the trails for some fun!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Very good of you and the club! I wish I would be down that weekend but instead I'll be waiting for the report. Thanks for all the hard work you all do down there.

Olaf

Supporting Member
Thank you very much for setting up this clean up day! I wish I could've been out there to meet each of you. I've probably met some of you already but it's great to know who actually takes the time out of their schedule to do a clean up like this.

I can't say thank you enough times!

Was there a lot of trash/debris? Do you have pictures so that we can post your clean up on our gallery?

Thanks
Olaf
562-233-6523

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Thank you very much for setting up this clean up day! I wish I could've been out there to meet each of you. I've probably met some of you already but it's great to know who actually takes the time out of their schedule to do a clean up like this.

I can't say thank you enough times!

Was there a lot of trash/debris? Do you have pictures so that we can post your clean up on our gallery?

Thanks
Olaf
562-233-6523

You're welcome, Olaf! Actually, we were amazed at how clean the trails were, much cleaner than the last time we were there a month or so ago. We did fill a few small trash bags, and hauled everything away. I don't know if anyone took any pics, but I will ask.

Jeff

Olaf

Supporting Member
If you can find pictures, I'd like to post them. This is the kind of public activity that we should promote because it sets a great example for others.