Mig welder.

cjncustoms

Looking for a good used mig welder. Preferably 220v but I'm open to 120v. Would like a miller or lincoln but I'd consider others. Anyways lete know what ya got and how much ya want. You can pm or text me. Calvin @ 801-699-9094

Thanks!

amp713

My buddy has a very nice one for sale for a very good price, give him a text or call and tell him Austin told you about it. 4356717565.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
What are your needs? Just getting started welding or experienced? What's your price range? If you would consider a 120v, you are probably not into production, but if you are considering a 220v, you are probably not looking for ornamental either. Let us know what your plans are.

I've been thinking about upgrading to a new welder so mine could be for sale. It's an older Hobart 250 beta. Welds 1/2 inch in a single pass, although I think its rated at only 1/4. My setting are always lower than what the tag recommends. It has built many items for many people on here. I have been told that repair parts are getting harder to find, but doable. In all honestly, I think it welds as good or maybe better than a lot of the new stuff out there that I have played with. If I knew I could fix it in a day or two (if it were to break) I would keep it forever. I do a lot of projects for customers and don't want to get stuck in the middle of one with a broken welder that could be down for a while waiting on parts. If the chance of down time doesn't scare you, this may be a good one for you. As of right now it works perfect. Still thinking about a price, but I don't think I would sell for less than $600.

cjncustoms

Well I was needing a welder so I could finish my buggy. A buddy and I have a bender and we always would just share his welder as well. But it seems like we both always need it, so it was just time to bite the bullet and buy one. From everything I've been seeing used, it only made sense to spend a couple hundred more and get a brand new one. So I pulled the trigger on a new millermatic 190 today. Pretty sweet machine!:D