phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Heres some of mine...
MMSPFreeride003.jpg

MMSPFreeride009.jpg

MMSPFreeride010.jpg

MMSPFreeride016.jpg

MMSPFreeride012.jpg

It was raining and I got my camera wetter than I wanted to... Or I'd have stayed longer and gotten more pics.

Hey Scott! Half doors?

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
Ya I have thought about the half doors... I really need to get those longer shocks installed :eek:

u-tech

I was invited out a couple weeks ago ,it was kind of a let dowm it didnt seam to me like anyone knew what they were doing as far as staffing or even answering questions, of what was to come or where they are going with it. The course only had a couple of ravines and a couple of hills doesnt seem worth it for the money.

lewis

Fight Till You Die
I was invited out a couple weeks ago ,it was kind of a let dowm it didnt seam to me like anyone knew what they were doing as far as staffing or even answering questions, of what was to come or where they are going with it. The course only had a couple of ravines and a couple of hills doesnt seem worth it for the money.

how much $$ is it?

slamurai

MY PRECIOUS
let's try this again

I was in the red toyota, here are some of my pics

Attachments

• HPIM1477.jpg
    HPIM1477.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 9
  • HPIM1492.jpg
    HPIM1492.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 16
  • HPIM1502.jpg
    HPIM1502.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 15
  • HPIM1486.jpg
    HPIM1486.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 14
  • HPIM1490.jpg
    HPIM1490.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 14
  • HPIM1483.jpg
    HPIM1483.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 16

kdmorris

Its 35.00 per vehicle and 5.00 for each spotter (passenger)

Do we have any other parks in utah?? is rmr's still there?

We have built a course in Delta, it is set up for all types of rigs. It is free to the public to use for fun. We are planning on holding several events here next year. we had a great event in May, with lots of positve comments. If anyone in interested in coming to Delta to play, give me a call and I will give you all the information you need. my name is Kevin Morris call me at 435-979-0950. I hope you will come and give us a try.