Millville Canyon

OREGON85

from OREGON
Other than the grading up Millville we had a great ride. Today was a prefect day. We went up Millville to Logan peak played in the snow (there was about a 1/4 inch) then down the other way past Gray Cliff Spring and Lime spring then looped back the other way. It ended up being a 63 mile ride. I'm pretty sure that's the longest ride I've been on. It was really good.

Attachments

• resized.jpg
    resized.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 11
  • flower resized 8-8-09.jpg
    flower resized 8-8-09.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Gray Cliff resized.jpg
    Gray Cliff resized.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 8

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Oh cool! Well its official summer is coming to an end :(

That section near Grey Cliffs used to be pretty difficult in a 4x4, but I think it has mellowed out a bit lately. I love the part where you drive up the creek it is really fun. Beautiful area thats for sure :cool:

OREGON85

from OREGON
There is a part you drive up a creek? By Gray Cliff is was a nice gravel road you could drive your car on. Later on the was some mildly challenging stuff that might give someone in a stock rig a problem, but overall the trail was really easy. Later on that trail was so over grown and narrow it barely fit my four wheeler.

I wish they would stop making all the trails easier! I don't know of anything that is challenging (in the Cache area) for me in my Toyota or four wheeler and neither are really anything extraordinary.

Last edited:

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Thats too bad :( There was a stretch that took you up the creek right too the spring then there was a rock garden that was fairly rough iirc. I haven't been up there in years oh well.