Northern Utah Mineral Basin -- 9-21-14

ralph_801

Mineral Basin, Sunday, 9-21-14

Everyone is invited, basically everyone knows what the trail is like so I won't go into requirements or anything like that!

Meeting at Chevron at 9:00 for gas/snacks... leaving at 9:30 to head for Tibble to air down. I like being in the middle of the pack so if someone would like to volunteer to lead that would be great just let me know.. I am going to post this on JF as well, I will keep an updated list on both forums so we know who will be attending. If you are coming please let me know if you have a CB as well please, I would like to try and evenly spread CB's through the group.

Also if you'd like to pack a lunch as well we will find a spot on the trail to pull over and have some lunch.

Thanks

Attending:

- Ralph_801
- Marhey (maybe)
- 90lsturbo (ride along)
- n1v3kt
- chans
- Taconut
- Grant
- Steven
- Trevor
- Will
- Jeremy
- Tom95YJ (maybe)
- Shauna
- Kalob
- Bryan
- Cody
- Dane
- Victor
- Collin
- Jesse
- Brett

Last edited:

amp713

Im headed to Idaho for 12 days but if i can get everything done there ill be heading home as soon as i can. Ill keep this in mind if i can make some really record timing! (but im very unlikely to come due to my bad luck hahaha)

amp713

Will do! Also the moab trip is starting october 15th and going till whenever everyone decides to leave. Probably sunday but i dont have to be back to work till tuesday so its just a matter of what everyone decides.... Turns out its also jeep jamboree so that could be good or bad depending how you look at it! Just so you and anyone else interested knows haha

chans

Me and Taconut will join. He has a CB and if I can find my portable one I will have one to. I am slow up the crappy road to mineral so can be in the back.

chans

Looks like I got called into work tomorrow and Taconut had something come up as well so looks like we can't make it :(

ralph_801

bump... Just a reminder for this trip we are meeting tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM at the Chevron.. we will be leaving there at 9:30 to head for Tibble to air down. thanks guys see you in the morning!