Mineral Basin Night Run

Klif01

Do I bother you?
hey chadbuckner, I know you took pictures of that run could you post the better ones? Also I got back from denver today and realized that high lift we used to get me unstuck, well its not in the back of my truck I left it in the rock garden. If anyone heads up that way and finds an old style blue high lift I would like it if you picked up. :( Anyway two toy's went up there at like 11pm and played around, changed the trail as we went up (not on purpose though just from trying to make it up)

Caleb

I was up there today and there was nothing...there was so many people this weekend that there si noway it would have lasted long...

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
maybe someone finally put that thing out of it's misery. Tim, it's better that you left it. now get yourself a shiny new one. love it, and pet it, and stroke it, and maybe it won't jump overboard in a futile attempt to escape next time :D.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Geez Brad, it seems that highlift has been used on your jeep before, you should be respectful. At least his gets some use. I don't see you petting yours, stroking yours, or loving yours.... we're talking about your highlift, right? :D

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Hey, I know it sucked when you used it, but thats not even mine. So its not like when I get a new one I get to caress it. Anyway I did lubricate the shaft and the working parts so it was a little easier to use/caress. I am talking about the high lift....hehe

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
hahaha. ya i've probably used other peoples' hi-lifts more than my own :D and that blue thing did get me out of rattlesnake so i'll shut up :eek: :D