Mineral Basin trip

jdub

Scrambler
I'll be heading up Mineral early morning Saturday. I have a group of friends and family, some of them have never seen "real" off-road. We will be slow and make lots of stops. Just a heads up that we'll be in the area. But probably a drag to wheel with. If you don't mind hanging with a rookie group come along. I'm pretty exited to get back up there this year!

Attachments

• mineralBasinTrip.jpg
    mineralBasinTrip.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 32

gertsch

i was up there two weeks ago and mineral basin road was washed out so u might not be able to go to mineral if the road hasn't been fixed yet but u can alway go do forest lake it was open and very busy

jdub

Scrambler
Shoot, this was last week. We will be up Mary Ellen Gulch next week. We needed a week in between trips to heal.

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 10
AF canyon

we went up to forest lake today, it was quite pretty, not a very hard trail though, the forest service said it was probably the hardest trail up there. I hope not, we then went up Mary Ellen Gulch, pretty, but no obstacles at all. we started to go up to Mineral Basin, but by the time we got to the old mines workings at the bottom, we were running out of time, I hate it when we have other things that have to interupt with fun, anyway we had a great day, Next week, Im heading up to the top of Mineral Basin, So gave agood time to all and keep the rubber side down, signing off for now. BOO-YAA

jdub

Scrambler
Good to hear, nice to know MEG is not that tough, I couldn't remember. We are taking some rigs without lockers up there next sat.