mini moab anyone

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
I'd be up for that! I just need a couple of days notice.

I will be coming down from West Jordan. Would you take 68 along the west side of Utah Lake or 15 to get down there? I tow my rig with a grocery getter, so which way do I go?

Last edited:

T.T.

I would like to go. I went down in the p/u and looked at it a couple weekends ago. Is there enough down there for a day or just a couple hours?

T.T.

When you are a trailer queen how far in there do you drive? I figure I'd drive about as far as the first sandy spot on the left and unload there somewhere? Is that a good spot or does it get packed full of bikes?

Pick a day and let the rest of us know

Meat_

Banned
I go in on the dirt road until you are straight south of LM, then either drive in on the side road a bit, or park by the rocks on the south side of the main dirt road.

T.T.

I go in on the dirt road until you are straight south of LM, then either drive in on the side road a bit, or park by the rocks on the south side of the main dirt road.

Thanks, but it looks like nothings gonna happen. That's ok I need to stay home and build a doghouse anyways. I'll be watching for next weekend.

Bucking Bronco

I just put a solid axle on my 95 bronco and would love to test it out I probably need another week to get the roll cage in and some bugs worked out but I would love to go on like the 13th if thats not to far out

camcruiser13

well lets get a date, thow out some ideas when, i will not be able too for a couple weeks so more towards the end of october,