Northern Utah Mini-QTD, Sept 26th & 28th, American Fork Canyon

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Also, no one said what they wanted during the gear class so I will just do whatever I want.

Bring questions and as a group I would bet we can come up with an answer.

McFate

I've had a slight change of plans, and won't be able to come up tonight. I'll be heading up first thing Saturday morning and staying though Sunday.

aRR

Really wish I could have made this- in-laws decided to come up from AZ last minute. Wish I could help support the mentality of this.

Troop92

Have fun, all! If you need me to bring up some hot chocolate and donuts after you've been thoroughly soaked, I might be able to break away. ;)

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
That was a good time. Thanks to everybody who showed up, thanks to the presenters, and apologies to those who didn't get to present. Weather and time constraints made everything a little less organized than I was hoping for :).

McFate

Sounds like a good time - sorry I missed it. Couldn't make it last night, and got there after most of you all left. Hopefully the weather is a little more cooperative next time.

odyseuss

Good to see everyone at the service project, I missed the group at dutchman flats and the QTD events. Hopefully I can make them next time.

Kevin B.

Jeepers' welding demo was awesome. Is this one of the Maverick Minions?

20140926_202201_zpszbq8ycf2.jpg

Kevin B.

Sounds like a good time - sorry I missed it. Couldn't make it last night, and got there after most of you all left. Hopefully the weather is a little more cooperative next time.

Good to see everyone at the service project, I missed the group at dutchman flats and the QTD events. Hopefully I can make them next time.

Sorry we missed you guys. A little bird told me there might be another QTD coming in the spring, stay tuned.