Mini Rock Comp in Delta Utah on 8-12-06

Craig S

Commando
Millard County is sponsoring a Mini Rock Comp in Delta on Saturday, August 12at the fair grounds during the Millard County Fair! Millard County has set up a man made course that can be driven by any level of 4x4 vehicle. Tech opens at 8:00 AM and competition starts at 10:00 AM. The Big Sarge will be there announcing. There will be daily driver classes as well as comp buggy classes. It's a great way to see what your trail rig can do!

Also at the same venue will be tractor pulls and mud bogging!

Competitors and spectators are welcome. $35 to compete in daily driver classes (trophy). $100 for pro competitors (trophy & purse). Spectators are $5.00 for the rock crawl and $10.00 for all three events.

Motels are nearby and food will be sold at the Fair. Should be a good time!

Craig S

Commando
Just a reminder, the 4x4 Rodeo is this weekend at the Delta Fair Grounds on Saturday (8-12-06). Registration is 8:00- 10:00 AM. The rodeo starts just after registration is done. Cost is $35 to enter.

The course is a new man made obstacle course that includes rock obstacles, tire pit, mud trap and log jam. Courses are suitable for all vehicles including non- locked trucks and SUVs.

TEAM FRED

This was a super fun event. Lots of mud with some tricky climbs on manmade walls.
From the looks of things Winrock will be a blast.

I don't remember all the scores but in the Legend class the first couple were.

Aaron Clough
Keith from Keiths repair in delta
Carl Nielson

Mike Stumph did a awsome job driving craigs rig with a friend spotting.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
TEAM FRED said:
This was a super fun event. Lots of mud with some tricky climbs on manmade walls.
From the looks of things Winrock will be a blast.

I don't remember all the scores but in the Legend class the first couple were.

Aaron Clough
Keith from Keiths repair in delta
Carl Nielson

Mike Stumph did a awsome job driving craigs rig with a friend spotting.
Way to go Lil Mike. :D

Aaron

This was the best event I have been to in the past 2 or 3 years! We Knew that Craig would have an outstanding event. It was great to see Aaron having so much fun and laughing, I can honestly say he hasn't done that in long time.

I will have to agree with Team Fred Winrock will be a blast!

Thanks to Craig and the crew that got this togther and thanks to The Millard County Fair for hosting such a great event!

And congrats to our Rebel Custom Teams!!!

Shannon Clough