Minivans....

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Congrats on the new van, one thing to note though is that these things are so quiet that you may find yourself going much faster than the speed limit without giving it much thought.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member

Haha, I know right? It's crazy how hard it is for people to remember driver's ed, or even just pay attention to what would make traffic flow better. Driving north to Ogden on Friday there was a lineup of 9 cars in the passing lane that I passed on the right. 7 of them minivans (3 idaho plates, which also seem to be heavily represented offenders).

Congrats on the new troop carrier though. As much as I don't like minivans, I have to admit they have some pretty cool features and conveniences when it comes to hauling people around. I kinda want a Ford Flex with the ecoboost, which is basically a minivan I guess.

Troop92

Haha, I know right? It's crazy how hard it is for people to remember driver's ed, or even just pay attention to what would make traffic flow better. Driving north to Ogden on Friday there was a lineup of 9 cars in the passing lane that I passed on the right. 7 of them minivans (3 idaho plates, which also seem to be heavily represented offenders).

Deep breath. Rest assured my wife and I both treat it as a passing lane and will not be contributing to the minivan cliche.

Congrats on the new troop carrier though. As much as I don't like minivans, I have to admit they have some pretty cool features and conveniences when it comes to hauling people around. I kinda want a Ford Flex with the ecoboost, which is basically a minivan I guess.
I tried for a Flex, if only it had sliding doors and more cargo space...

ID Bronco

/QUOTE]

In our defense, if you aren't from Boise, you have not experienced this in real life, and no one remembers it from the drivers ed test.