Moab 20th thru 23d

Klif01

Do I bother you?
K, so who is gonna be there? I am leaving thursday hopefully around 3-4. Anyone meeting me in orem? Call my house 801-229-1785. And if anyone else isn't camping at bartlet wash where are we gonna meet in the morning? Just a couple questions to kindof get this straight.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
leaving as early as possible tomorrow. probalby around 12-1ish. Camping in Sand Flats cluster B sights 3 and 4.

Cody

Klif01

Do I bother you?
So where is this campground? Also I will meet you friday morning at the market (what store is this) say 9:15 ish. I have a red toyota chrome roll bar, black rims. That is if you want to run some fairly easier trails ie fins n things or hells revenge. I would like to run both of these while I am down there.

P

pokeyYJ

DANG!! Why does everyone go to Moab when I have no time or money?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
the campground is up past lions back. I believe the cluster we are in is accross from the sllickrock trial parking lot. close to town so we can make beer runs and it's easy to get a couple cars into.

I'll try and make it by 9:15. I'm not much of a morning person.

Cody

Klif01

Do I bother you?
BTW my name is Tim, just to let you know. We can do somthing later than 9:15. Im not a morning person either. So is anyone going to convoy down with me from orem? Im not leaving till thursday afternoon. And about the trails, what is everyone going to run?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I wanna run rusty-nail on friday, pritchett canyon and a couple others like amasa back on saturday. sunday I wanna go play on the bartlett slick rock free range then head home. If I leave tonight, I wanna do hells revenge and a couple other local trails on thursday....

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
My friends and I are leaving tonight around midnight... We do plan on staying in the bartlet wash area, so I hope we don't wake everyone up when we get there...

we will have a gold exploer towing a silver zuk...

sloppyjoe4by

I am going to try to leave tommorrow(Thursday) morning around 8ish. It looks like no-one else is leaving around the same time so I guess we won't be carpooling. Not sure yet where we are going to stay. Maybe slickrock campground, or canyonlands. Maybe interested in running Moab rim, lower heldorado....don't know what else. Will be meeting at the city market in the mornings.
Adam 95 Green Wrangler YJ

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
I'm rollin' in Friday night. I'll be at the market Sat morning by 9am.

Mike

EDIT: I'll be in a big black grand just in case you didn't know :D

Last edited:

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
It would be great for everyone to go on the same trail, but I doubt its going to happen... either way, I guess we just meet at "the market" every morning to team up.

This is probably my last post before leaving tonight, but don't think you can go saying things behind my back! The sidekick sees and hears all!

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
Originally posted by mbryson

Just so you know which Meguiar's to bring?......:D .....Have fun and don't bust any steering arms!!!!

Not a question of which Meguiars...only a question of how many bottles :p :D