Moab 4x4 Expo

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Interesting video/photo business model. They secure BLM/SITLA film permits for all the trails and they resell them to their participants in either an all-in ($3500) or bring your own photog ($1000) price. Likely more letter of the law than most companies/brand channels are those days with Moab which I applaud.

5457AB69-0B6B-41D5-BAA5-35F51BCE51A4.png

DAA

I guess I'm not up on my celebrities...I don't recognize any of those names. 🤷‍♂️

I recognize two. Fred Williams and Loren Healy.

They've got Fins N Things as a blue and Top Of The World as a green. I haven't been on FNT recently but TotW isn't what I'd call a green trail.

We did both in the Wife's bone stock JLU, so neither is that tough. But TotW was definitely toughter than FNT, by a bit.

- DAA

Bart

They worked through MFF4W to get guides for the week and were very disorganized. My name was on a list of trail leaders but I didn't hear back, and then there was another request for trail leaders. It came 2 weeks before the event and I had conflicting plans.

gertsch

It wasn't bad for a first year. Trails were a little disorganized. Priority was photography of the trail leaders "celebrities", which held up the first part of the trail run. We ran steel bender with some H1's. I have been completely cured of ever thinking they are cool.

I didn't lead anything, just hung out in the back of the pack .

RockChucker

It wasn't bad for a first year. Trails were a little disorganized. Priority was photography of the trail leaders "celebrities", which held up the first part of the trail run. We ran steel bender with some H1's. I have been completely cured of ever thinking they are cool.

I didn't lead anything, just hung out in the back of the pack .

I bet every single person that rode in an H1 has spinal compression. That is a bumpy trail. And H1s right worse than a buckboard wagon.

gertsch

.... So, did this event ever happen? I never heard a thing about it.
It happened. It wasn't bad for a first year event. The people that put it on sure have the right connections for getting big names out. It was no ejs by any means. But it was nice just to go wheel moab. its been a few years since i've been down there.