Moab April 4th and 5th

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
Whats the deal with Rusty Nail? How long does it take to run and what way do you run the trail (i.e. through gold spike?)

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Mike_Lib
Whats the deal with Rusty Nail? How long does it take to run and what way do you run the trail (i.e. through gold spike?)

Rusty Nail is cool and can be a quick run. You start on the Gold Bar Rim end and make a loop out to the Golden crack then go back to Gold Bar Rim.

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Rusty Nail is my new favorite trail. It runs along the other side of Gold Bar canyon just below the Jeep arch. Not very long, but you get the best part of Golden Spike and some cool obstacles on the way there. I won't be going down until the end of the month:(

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by WayneXJ
Rusty Nail is my new favorite trail. It runs along the other side of Gold Bar canyon just below the Jeep arch. Not very long, but you get the best part of Golden Spike and some cool obstacles on the way there. I won't be going down until the end of the month:(

MIKE: I'll just be driving through on my way to Farmington. I'm hooked up for UROC again as a spotter. HAVE FUN!!!

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Hey, Don't expect me to be meeting anyone at the market. Sorry, but my dad is backing out and I don't have any other way to pay for gas (moochie moochie). Anyway have fun.
I will be down there probably the 17th - 21st though. Not sure how many trails I will get to run seeing as the EJS is down there but maybe I will see some RMEers down there too. Thanks again

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
That's cool guys, we'll all have to hook up another time. I'm going down regardless so if you change your minds drop me a line or meet me at the market.