Moab ATV

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
After years of wanting to I'm going to finally take the ATV's down to Moab over Labor Day weekend. I know every trail down there from crawling but this time the 26" tires will feel a bit different from the 38's...:rofl:

Has anyone ran trails like Hells Revenge, Rusty Nail/Gold Bar, Poison Spider and The Spike on there ATV's?

Looking for a whole new experience here.... :D I'm not looking for any wimpy trails.

Input?

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I have only ridden the single track portion of it, but the Sovern Trail system has several trails that dedicated to ATV's. I don't think any of it is to extreme, so it may fall into the wimpy catagory.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
After years of wanting to I'm going to finally take the ATV's down to Moab over Labor Day weekend. I know every trail down there from crawling but this time the 26" tires will feel a bit different from the 38's...:rofl:

Has anyone ran trails like Hells Revenge, Rusty Nail/Gold Bar, Poison Spider and The Spike on there ATV's?

Looking for a whole new experience here.... :D I'm not looking for any wimpy trails.

Input?
I've had 4-wheelers in our group on Hells revenge, gold bar rim, poison spider, Strike ravine, and Steel bender. Usually they do fine, the only time they have an issue is when there is a vertical spot without a way around. (rare)

ID Bronco

Easy stuff in the crawler became much harder! It is a total blast, but I would run kane creek or behind the rocks first to test it out. They were a challange but doable on my first trip on Atv's in Moab.

Meat_

Banned

Input?

hmmmm.... mind a tag along? This sounds better than bumming a ride yet again over labor day....