Moab, Feb 6-8th

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I have a friend from work that wants to Rent a Jeep and take his Wife out on some Trails in a couple weeks. More than likely, we'll run-

• Hells Revenge
  • Cliff Hanger
  • Whatever else that's Open-Diffed Capable

We plan on leaving Thursday night and probably coming back Sat. evening. We're going to keep it pretty tame, and I'll probably be riding Shotgun with a friend. Currently, the Trip is very Tennative. If it snows, plans just may change!

Anyone want to join us? Moab is going to be in the low-60's!! :D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I am up for it. I would like to take my open difFed YJ through some stuff. let me look at the calendar very closely....I could leave late on thursday...and I mean about 9pm aw crap nevermind, I have a huge setup for hill AFB that sunday....I hate having to work for a living.

Greg

Admin
OK, just let me know.

Atleast one of my Roomies will be going. He has a SOA YJ on 35's with a rear Detroit, so he may be the most 'Built!!' :rolleyes:

Another has a Grand Cherokee on 33's, not sure if he will be there or not.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Well fi your renting a Jepp, don't put limits on the trails you run... Drive it like you stole it....:D

Just make sure you get full coverage...it works...:D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Oh, this explains the post ins General 4x4. ;)

I'd like to go, but most likely won't make it. I've got a few things needing to be finished up. But who knows, I might make it. :)

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by spencurai
aw crap nevermind, I have a huge setup for hill AFB that sunday....I hate having to work for a living.

Come ON! I'm working Sunday too, we're leaving Moab on Sat night! You can make it!

Cruizer- I'll pass on the Info about the Ins. Thanks!

Herzog- If you can make it, that'd be cool. No worries though, we're going to keep it pretty mild.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by Greg

Herzog- If you can make it, that'd be cool. No worries though, we're going to keep it pretty mild.

Mild would be good, I could drag my parents down. They just invested in a nice little money pit (jeep TJ).

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

Sweet! Is it totally stock?

Almost. It's got a basic Rubicon Express 3.5" lift on it, 31" BFG All-Terrains, and a Warn 9000lb winch (big nasty winch). It also has the factory rear D44 w/ tracklok. Nice little jeep! :)

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by Herzog

Almost. It's got a basic Rubicon Express 3.5" lift on it, 31" BFG All-Terrains, and a Warn 9000lb winch (big nasty winch). It also has the factory rear D44 w/ tracklok. Nice little jeep! :)

Geeez, sounds like a keeper! Are they coming? :D

And you?

redrock

Are you serious?????? :confused:
sorry my goof i don't know why i never seen it was canceled oh well life goes on

i know why i did not see it i seen moab feb 6-8 and seen nobody had said anything on it since the 2-5-03 and just hit the post reply never even read one thing so yeap my goof

Last edited: