moab help!!!

chadschoon

so my buddy nate broke both upper controll arm mounts to the axel. we are in need of someone to weld them up badly. anyone down her have a welder and the skills? it woukd be muchly appreciated. he has to drive this home and all the shops are ti busy or closed :(

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
If you can pull the axle & bring it up here, I'm 90 minutes away, have a 220v welder in the garage, a grinder & plenty of other tools. If you run up tonight we can get'er done and you can go wheelin tomorrow. PM me if want/need my help.

I'm 19 miles from the UT border. You can either go up to I70 & head East, or follow the river from Moab, thru Cisco and onto I70.

Meat_

Banned
so my buddy nate broke both upper controll arm mounts to the axel. we are in need of someone to weld them up badly. anyone down her have a welder and the skills? it woukd be muchly appreciated. he has to drive this home and all the shops are ti busy or closed :(

Again? :ugh: Maybe when you get to Greg's you should let Greg do the welding -_-

nate__82

The Mighty Green
ill get some pics and stuff up when we get back.. just so you know greg, those welds held like a champ! thanks again. i owe you..