Moab hot rod show last weekend in April!

gahi

Its a good time, we used to always come here for that weekend before moving. I like that everyone cruises. So many car shows dont have that. Even at VLV everyone just sits there all weekend.

Stacey

Went to this a couple years ago, what a great event. We were driving down the main street while everyone was cruising. We stopped at a light where a bunch of people were watching hotrodders burnout. I asked the crowd if they wantednto see me "light it up", the shouted, "lightnit up", so I reved the engine and flipped on the night crawler lights, then idled off. They went crazy with shouts.

hedonist

Supporting Member
would this qualify? 1966 Pontiac 01 09r8.jpg1966 Pontiac 01 12r8.jpg ;)
I have heard it's a great time. I would love to make it down. If I can airbag it in time, I may hit hells in it.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Cool, yea it was cool hang'n with you guys at BFE last year, some of us will be at the Days Inn, Luke will be staying with his ma-in-law.

Bart

We usually have a group down there that weekend. Enjoy the car show a lot and get some wheeling in also.

Badbuggy

rock star
Look for me at the car show, I think I will have at least one of these three over there.
13carsbonehead.jpg