Moab Labor Day Weekend

wallysheata

I ran Rusty Nail Sat with a large group RME, I can definatly remember Kelly who must have rolled at least 5 times, many thanks to Herzog, Blacksheep and all the others out there that day. I ended up going Mountain biking Sunday with the girly on Klondike Bluffs while you guys hit up pritchet, and then headed over to Moab Rim to screw around with Josh on Monday before heading out. Sorry i can't link the pics but the album is located here I remember some other guys with cameras so hopefully we'll see some more pics.

Wally

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
That was a great trip! Kelly was definately the entertainer for the weekend... and Bryson's rig kicks ass with the better gearing!

I brought my camera to Moab too, but I left the memory card home... so I wasn't able to take any pics. :(

wallysheata

Got the pics from the Flop on Rusty Nail, here ya go
YJ%20Flop%201.jpg

YJ%20Flop%202.jpg

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Wait, so what you're telling me here is that Kelly rolled his toy? Wow, how unusual of him. I hope he didn't get any body damage.

Wish I could have been there. :mad2:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Cody said:
Wait, so what you're telling me here is that Kelly rolled his toy? Wow, how unusual of him. I hope he didn't get any body damage.

Wish I could have been there. :mad2:

He was pretty upset that he scratched the paint.

bretto

Willytime
Thanks for letting John and I hang out with you all, it was fun. I had a few pics but nothing to great. Which I could have gotton a few pics of that great roll of Kelly's of that wall.
So I can't remember names but the guy in the brown Toyota ended up with my strap anyone know who he is or how to get ahold of him?
Thanks
brett

Jate

Speed beats up Sparky.
BlackSheep said:
JT, got any photos of that rig of your's? I heard you went out with Wayne XJ on Sunday.

Here are a few photogs...

Had a good time on Sunday also. Did you do Pritchett??? How was it?

Attachments

• bronco 1-1.jpg
    bronco 1-1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 15
  • bronco 7-7.jpg
    bronco 7-7.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 14
  • bronco 8-8.jpg
    bronco 8-8.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 11

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Jate said:
Here are a few photogs...

Had a good time on Sunday also. Did you do Pritchett??? How was it?

Yeah, went out with many of the same guys to do pritchett. There were a lot of people out there, and several other groups had carnage. Except for Kelley's rolls, noone in our group had any trouble. And, I really think kelly was just trying to see how hard he could roll his rig. He rolled it right off the top of Rocker Knocker.

toyota crawlin

bretto said:
Thanks for letting John and I hang out with you all, it was fun. I had a few pics but nothing to great. Which I could have gotton a few pics of that great roll of Kelly's of that wall.
So I can't remember names but the guy in the brown Toyota ended up with my strap anyone know who he is or how to get ahold of him?
Thanks
brett
Yep I talked to him and he has it.. so let's meet up so you can get it back!! :)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
shrubeck said:
Cool, just wondering cuz there is a sign there. I was just there and would have tried it out if I knew it was really open.

The story is that the BLM closed it not too long ago, but they closed it illegally. They were taken to court and then *had* to open it back up as a legal route this time.

:)