Moab labor day

kawzx10

Anybody going to be in Moab over labor day weekend? We will be there the 29th -3rd. We will probably run metal masher, behind the rocks, rusty nail ect. If any one will be out there and wants to join up post up or pm me.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
I'll be there with a few buddies from Friday 31st - Monday 3rd. We'll be hitting Coyote Canyon Saturday morning and then running all the BFE trails for the rest of the day. Then hitting Pritchett sunday morning early and trying to go up and back down fairly quick so we can then run Metal Masher. On Monday I was thinking of doing Moab Rim. All my plans are pretty much open though (other than Coyote Canyon) and of course contingient on my junk holding together.

kawzx10

Jinx maybe we could hook up Saturday or Sunday. I have been wanting to run more trails out at Bfe but I'm not familiar with the area. I would also like to hit Pritchett. We started it over ejs but there was just too many people on it. We will have three rigs in our group one of them only has a rear locker. His rig is pretty capable but I don't want to slow you guys down if that would be a problem.

OB1

My wife and I are taking our son with his girlfriend and stock 98 TJ down for the Red Rock Labor day event. We signed him up for the beginners package. May see you there.

kawzx10

My wife and I are taking our son with his girlfriend and stock 98 TJ down for the Red Rock Labor day event. We signed him up for the beginners package. May see you there.

Ya if you see a bright green and black ram charger come say hi.

sswens1

If I don't get scheduled to work my wife and I will be there, I won't know till 2 days prior though. Been wanting to explore some BFE and like the idea giving pritchett a go with my new setup.

TROKITA

lucky who ever is going :( well i need to service my truck in everything before making a drive over there and then playing, thats alot of stress on my truck, and then driving back