South-East Utah Moab late October/early November.

Omgbecki

It's Looking Like I'll Finally Have My Jeep Moab Ready This Year. Looking Into Going Around Said Dates. The Reason It's Open Is Because I'd Rather Not Go By Myself Since This will Be My First Adventure There. My PlaN Is To Drive Down Spend A Night In A Motel Wake Up Hit Some Decent Trails, Hike/Mountain Bike That Evening, Spend The Night In A Tent And Maybe Hit Another Trail Before Heading Home.

I Figure It's Easier To Plan That I'll Be The Only Jeep So Advice On Trails And Lodging Would Be Really Appreciated In That Frame Of Mind. My Jeep Is Pretty Capable ( Lockers For And Aft, 33'S, Winch, Straps, Tools, And Taking My Wasp Also) And I Have Decent Driving Skills. GiveN That It's My First Time, I'm Not Looking For Too Challenging If I'm Going To Be Alone. Thanks In Advance Fellow Offroaders

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I am heading down over UEA with my family. We are going to be taking it easy since there will be a stock CJ3B, stock 94 Landcruiser, a rental Jeep, and my "Mall Crawler" as some have called it. We will likely do the trail in Arches, Long Canyon and Gemini Bridges, Elephant Hill, and maybe Porcupine Rim (if that is the name I remember in Sand Flats).

Get "The Book" and go for the easier rated trails. I personally don't think you can go wrong on any trail, no matter how easy it is, cause you are out enjoying nature, scenery, and Moab!

Cascadia

Undecided
Ill be down the weekend of November 2nd. I don't have a jeep right now but for decent trails I can use our 4 seater Teryx and for easier trails I can use my Tundra. If you're down there then, I could take you on a few trails.

4x4life

A small group us (3-4 jeeps) will be there November 1-3. We know we are running Hells Revenge and possibly Flat Iron in reverse. Everything else is up in the air. Some will spend that Friday biking as well.

malcolmpless

I keep my truck down there, and am there pretty much every weekend. Always looking for new people to go with/come with me. I run must all of the trails down there.

thenag

My wife and I will be there those dates as well and would like to run with you guys depending on what you are running.

Nathan

My grand, a tj or two, maybe a cherokee, the zombie killer, a Jk and hopefully the T. rex make the trip from Colorado.