South-East Utah Moab late October/early November.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
I think we are heading down for UEA as well (Oct. 17-20). We have been down for the past couple of years over UEA weekend and the weather has been perfect, although that can change. However, it generally is a great time of year. We will be flat-towing the Jeep down and staying @ Portal RV Park.

Mike.

thenag

Any body have any idea what trails they are running on what days so we could meet up with you? We are looking to wheel on Friday 10/18 and Saturday 10/19.

We camp way out Behind the Rocks

Thanks

Nathan

gertsch

I'm in stand by for Moab depending on money. Usually they trails we are are more scenic and not super technical. We may have some friends from California coming up so I'm sure hells and poisonspyder will be have to.

Omgbecki

Does Anyone Know How To Get Ahold Of Gertsch? I messaged Him About Running With Him Since I'm New To The Moab scene But His Pm Box It's Full. Anyone Else That'll Be Running The 17-20 Mind Contacting Me? I Would Like To Meet Up With A Couple People And Run With Them.

gertsch

Hey man sorry. I'm not going to make it to Moab now. Due to obligations and that my jeep decided it wants new everything I've got it ripped apart fixing it.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Anyone Else That'll Be Running The 17-20 Mind Contacting Me? I Would Like To Meet Up With A Couple People And Run With Them.

We will be hitting some trails and hikes in Arches on Thursday, Elephant Hill and some hikes on Friday, and I am still up in the air about what to run on Saturday. We are staying at the Slick Rock Campground. Right now, the plan is to have my Jeep (heavily modified), my dad's Willys CJ3B (basically stock), My BIL in a rental (restricted to certain trails), and another BIL in either his FJ80 (lifted with 33's if he gets it done before we leave tomorrow) or his 99 F250 (stock). We won't be doing any really tough trails due to the experience level, vehicles, and lots of kids in the group, but you are welcome to tag along if you like. I am not sure on when we will be leaving any given day. PM me if you are interested in meeting up with us and I'll give you my number.

thenag

I will pm you my cell phone #.
We are heading down on the 17th, looking to wheel on Friday and Saturday. I know the area fairly well and have been on most of the well known trails, so I can show you a few.

Are there any trails that you want to do?

Your rig is more capable than the one we usually wheel with.

Nathan

Does Anyone Know How To Get Ahold Of Gertsch? I messaged Him About Running With Him Since I'm New To The Moab scene But His Pm Box It's Full. Anyone Else That'll Be Running The 17-20 Mind Contacting Me? I Would Like To Meet Up With A Couple People And Run With Them.

Last edited: