South-East Utah Moab, May 13-19

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Just wondering if any other folks are planning to head down that week for some fun? I will be trailering my rig down this time, so it might be time to hit some of the "harder" trails.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I could link up for the first part of the week, wont be doing any harder trails though.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
i'll be down there the 16-19 meeting up with some people on Saturday and sunday. I trailer mine all the time. usually I have a big group that goes with me, but everyone bailed on me. so as of now it'll just be me and my fam. with 1 rig..

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
i'll be down there the 16-19 meeting up with some people on Saturday and sunday. I trailer mine all the time. usually I have a big group that goes with me, but everyone bailed on me. so as of now it'll just be me and my fam. with 1 rig..

I'm just running 35's and still open in the front and no cage yet, so I'm still a bit limited on some trails that you may want to pursue. But I will definitely be doing Kane Creek and Metal Masher, not sure what else at this point.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
this year these are the trails I was thinking of running: posion spider, goden spike, metal masher, pritchet if my buddy brings his sas'd xterra. and like always hells revenge and potatoe salad if there is enough time and room for those..

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
this year these are the trails I was thinking of running: posion spider, goden spike, metal masher, pritchet if my buddy brings his sas'd xterra. and like always hells revenge and potatoe salad if there is enough time and room for those..

Usually if you hit Poison Spider on a weekday it's much better, I hate crowded trails, which is why we usually avoid Hells and PSM when we go down.

Zuma

We're heading out tomorrow! Ready to get away from the snow a mud! We're planning on running goldbar/golden spike, rusty nail and metal masher...

Ima9er

Crazy Man
I don't know if I said I was going for sure or not, but i'm going for sure now. heading down Thursday and leaving sometime sunday. i'm getting excited to finally have my jeep ready to crawl

Hi guys just joined the forum. I'm planning a trip out to Moab the 13-19 and was looking for some fellow wheelers to maybe hit some trails with. We'll be driving out from Kentucky btw :)

Ima9er

Crazy Man
ill be sleeping at the canyonlands campground. pm me for my number. i'm meeting up with a sas'd Nissan xterra, and a lifted Nissan xterra. the trails were hitting are as follows, but not in particular order. poison spider, metal masher, flat iron mesa, hells revenge in the dark for a night crawl without the ladies present. and possibly if there is time, some ol fashioned hiking, and going to area b.f.e

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
ill be sleeping at the canyonlands campground. pm me for my number. i'm meeting up with a sas'd Nissan xterra, and a lifted Nissan xterra. the trails were hitting are as follows, but not in particular order. poison spider, metal masher, flat iron mesa, hells revenge in the dark for a night crawl without the ladies present. and possibly if there is time, some ol fashioned hiking, and going to area b.f.e

PM me your number. We are going down the morning of the 14th instead of leaving the evening of the 13th, much rather tow in the daylight for its maiden voyage, we have a reservation at Pack Creek. The rest of our group will not be down until Thursday evening or Friday morning. I just came in a bit ago from working on the Jeep and am getting excited to go.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
Thursday better come by pretty quickly cause i'm tired of working, and I want to get outta dodge. I just literally installed, but not wired up my rock lights, if I didn't have to get up so damn early to get to work i'd wire them up tonight but that's what tomorrow is for. wiring up rock lights, and figuring out with the devil is wrong with my cb. grr

mesha

By endurance we conquer
we will be in town. My wife will be driving the JK to get some practice for Old School. We would love to meet up and hit some trails.

We will be camping far outside of town, but can drive in to meet up.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
We MIGHT get out of here tomorrow, today I finished installing the exhaust, replaced the oil cooler lines, wired up the 7-way plug, installed a boost gauge, and put the turbo back on. Tomorrow I need to install the EGT gauge, register the trailer, wire up the brake controller, and finish a few things on the Jeep.