Moab, May 26-29th

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
i will be down thursday night and load up monday night,

i deffently want to hit pritchet and maybe green day and helldorado, im finally trailering my truck down, so its getting used to its full extent this time.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
bigzuki and Black_ZJ. The RSVP form for the BBQ is up now!! If you havent RSVPed do it! We are doing our first raffle and have some really amazing prizes, from some fantastic vendors, this year that I think everyone should be really excited about. So go buy some raffle tickets along with your dinner. We are excited to see everyone there!! :D

crzr

Hey guys my name is scott im heading out from ca should be there may 28th till june 2nd
whats your phone number so i can meet up with u guys mine is 530 919 0900 never been out there i have an ex comp buggy a rhino and rzr s i will be taking or my buggy and my buddy;s sami buggy if its done we broke his buggy bad at the hammers lol
thanks again scott

sixstringsteve

I'll shoot ya a PM with my number. I won't be doing any of the hardcore trails. Moab is amazing even on the easy trails, but it sounds like you'll be looking for the bigger ones like moab rim, pritchett, helldorado, rusty nail, BFE.

crzr

thanks i got your number
I will call u when im out there looking to have fun and do as much wheeling as possible this will be a family vacation with the wife my son and his buddy so some senic trails would be cool
thanks

viperchief

Look forward to meeting you guys and hitting the trails! I'll be headed down with a motley bunch:
76 Bronco, Sammy, Wrangler and H2. Should get there Friday in time for the BBQ. See you there!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
You'll notice an odd amount of Nissan Frontiers, Xterras, Hardbody's, etc down there that week.. That whole week is the EJS for Nissan guys, driving in from all over the US.

If I can make it down that weekend i'll be in the Land Cruiser, and headed for the RME BBQ... Avoiding the Nissan guys.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
thanks Amy. I RSVP'ed yesterday and paid for my dinner tickets.

Awesome! :) See ya there. I think the great thing about having this on Friday is everyone can talk to each other and plan to run some trails together on Saturday and Sunday...crazy things can happen...who knows! lol :thumbs:

XJumpmaster

XJumpmaster
We were hoping to go down, but all the RV parks are full and pretty much laughed at us when we asked about cancellations. I know, last minute planning for a major weekend. If anyone knows of some good camping spots that no one will care about generators, shoot me a pm. Our plans are still up in the air. Wifey was hoping for a rv park with a shower, but...

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
We were hoping to go down, but all the RV parks are full and pretty much laughed at us when we asked about cancellations. I know, last minute planning for a major weekend. If anyone knows of some good camping spots that no one will care about generators, shoot me a pm. Our plans are still up in the air. Wifey was hoping for a rv park with a shower, but...

Try Kens Lake. There is toilets but I dont think there are showers. It is first come first serve. It is really beautiful out there too!
http://www.blm.gov/ut/st/en/fo/moab/recreation/campgrounds/ken_s_lake.html
On that site there are a lot of other BLM camping grounds to look through. I hope that helps. :)

Does anyone know what trails they are intending to run, or if they'll be there during the week before the BBQ? I have Family coming into town for Memorial day but really want to hit the trails during the week. I'm finally ready to take the new buggy to Moab but I'm up for anything anybody wants to do.
PM me if you you'd like to go during the week.

Kenneth