MOAB may 29th-june 1st

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by RedRockXJ

They're all 16 now! :D And besides, you are very familiar with them 16 year olds as I recall :D

:rolleyes: OMFG...you have got to be kidding me.....

so are you guys camping or hotelling or what.....probably hotel with camcorder the way this thread is going right.....:p

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Originally posted by RedRockXJ

They're all 16 now! :D And besides, you are very familiar with them 16 year olds as I recall :D

yeah. 19 and going on 17 and 23 and barely 16 are different issues I think

No I won't be there. too many mods too little money

Cody

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by GroceryGetter

yeah. 19 and going on 17 and 23 and barely 16 are different issues I think

No I won't be there. too many mods too little money

Cody

See, I'm going to be stuck with 4 of them in my Jeep.....I don't think that they will survive the day, cause I'll kill them all. Death to squealy girls!

"Look, but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, but don't swallow." hehehhe

and you were not 19 :p You know that I am just fawkin with you dude!:D

Last edited:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I guess you're right. It was spring of 2001 so I was barely 20. but 3 years isn't a big deal. you act like I was a pervert or something--she did tell me she was 18 after all. :mad: :D

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by GroceryGetter
I guess you're right. It was spring of 2001 so I was barely 20. but 3 years isn't a big deal.

I think that it runs in the family.....when I met her she was 19.......same with kenzie....she was 19 too....then she turned out to be 17....I mean, WTF? can't people just say their actual age.

Besides, I would have done the same if I had been in your shoes :D:D:D As would have jon and a bunch of others.....

Anyway, back to Moab....where's everyone stayin????:D

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
Like XJC said, we're probably stayin in the dirt 'n tree hotell.
I just got all my metal in for the new bumpers, so I've been working on that all day. Can't wait to get em on, can't wait to test them out (I.E. bash the hell out of em).

If I have time, I might just get some sliders on to... maby..

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by Wanker Delux
Like XJC said, we're probably stayin in the dirt 'n tree hotell.

Any guess as to what area you'll be around? I wouldn't mind hooking up to run some trails together. I promised myself I would break my Dana 35 at least once this trip (though I only have one set of spare shafts)

:D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
sand flats maybe....I want to take the ladies on hells revenge as a nice easy trail....

I will plan on sand flats for now...

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
ok peeps, it is wednesday....XJC and wanke rdeluxe are leaving tonight. I am leaving with the wife on thursday morning and staying until sunday night.