moab memorial day weekend

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
ok here they come there are alot out there i know since there were tons of rme people in moab this weekend.

so me and kyle sparrow headed down to moab thursday night after work got into out nice place, (friends uncles house there in town) around 930 got the trucks looked over and ready for the pickle on friday.

This trail is awesome for how short it is, it took us a couple hours to find it but when we did, it did not disapoint. so on to the picks.

here is a video of kyle on the first obsticle.

and onto the last obsticle.

and threw with the trail.

now since we did not know where mash potatoes was up there we just decided to run the pickle backwards, the last obsticle now the first was a heck of a drop and stood me up on my front wheels so i just rolled out of it.

got back down to the pickle obsticle and kyle with my egging him on decided to have some fun.

so this was day one we packed up and went home and just relaxed checked the trucks over after the great bbq and drawing that rme put on, was great to meet some of you guys.

now on saturday we met up with mffw and some others to run pritchett which we both were a little nervous i will upload the large amount of photos i have along with kyle making rock pile look like a bump.

Last edited:

yotis 4x4

wheelin=church:)
it was good to meet you guys. i sat next to you during the raffle. unfortunatly i rolled my toy coming down moab rim trail. ill post pics in another trip report

choptopbII

ok ive got a bunch of pics, not going to put them in any particular order or anything. but here they are.

DSCF4209.jpg

DSCF4212.jpg

DSCF4213.jpg

DSCF4214.jpg

DSCF4216.jpg

DSCF4217.jpg

DSCF4219.jpg

DSCF4221.jpg

DSCF4234.jpg

DSCF4237.jpg

choptopbII

it was good to meet you guys. i sat next to you during the raffle. unfortunatly i rolled my toy coming down moab rim trail. ill post pics in another trip report

ouch, I don't much care for that trail :rofl: it scares the bejebbus outta me, but ill still run it. our rigs didn't exactly leave moab in one piece either... :rofl:

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Rockpile just keeps getting bigger and bigger as days go by. We ran Pritchett same day you guys did. We saw the group on top of Yellow Hill as we got to Axle hill. Looks like a good turnout :)

yotis 4x4

wheelin=church:)
th

ouch, I don't much care for that trail :rofl: it scares the bejebbus outta me, but ill still run it. our rigs didn't exactly leave moab in one piece either... :rofl:

i was told it is worse than prittchett but i have no idea. i wouldnt be so bad if there wasnt a 300ft cliff right next to you and you didnt have to come down what you just went up

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
i actually liked moab rim i ran it all alone 2 years ago in the rain, was a little crazy but not bad.

pritchet was another story it really loves the wheel base of a yota,

i will post pritchet pics tonight.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
video coming up, does have some language nothing really harsh but you know how it goes he made me kinda mad he walked it and i struggled.

Last edited:

ricsrx

so nice, I wish I could have made it down...
maybe next time,....
I did make it up waynes world but broke my birf on the 2nd try... that dirt at 5 mile pass was pounded to a fine dust by monday, no traction.