Moab Oct. 24th - 26th

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
My fam and I are going to Moab over the weekend of the 24th to the 26th...

If you want to come down and meet up with us give me a pm... I believe we are staying in a hotel (I know call me a sissy!) :D

It's gonna be me in my YJ, my bro Scott (if he can get his new engine in, in time) in his CYJ-7, my bro Russ in his D-90, my bro Steve in his XJ, my cousin Brandon in his YJ, and his wife Ashley in her WJ.

Hope to see you there.

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
Got room for another CJ in that squad? I am feeling the Moab bug. I don't think I can leave Salt Lake until Friday evening which would put me down in Moab on Friday night and ready to wheel on Saturday morning! What trails you thinking? Spike? Pritchett? Hell's? I would probably do the campground thing unless motel 6 is running a special.(call me cheap!)I am locked up front with 33"s. I like a challenge, but kind of fear body damage :rofl:

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
Oops, Never mind. Can't make it after all. I forgot that is the last weekend before Halloween. Much partying to be taken in! Guess I'll look towards November for Moab!

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
MR.CJ-7 said:
Oops, Never mind. Can't make it after all. I forgot that is the last weekend before Halloween. Much partying to be taken in! Guess I'll look towards November for Moab!

You're gonna choose partying over Moab!!! I don't think you realize it, but... Moab stands for Partying!

That's all we did last time we went to Moab. Good thing I didn't drink, because I saw a lot of people doing a lot of stupid stuff. I took my little four-wheeler down there for Easter Safari and I was riding that around the Lion's Back Campground and some dude was on a little 60cc Four-Wheeler which was made for like a 6 year old... He tried racing me, it was the funniest thing I have ever seen trying to see him race that up a hill following me around all the bonfires.

Good Times.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I might be there again that weekend. Depends on if I get a new front locker by then. I think I destroyed mine this weekend. :(